TomTom XL 340 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator Review

TomTom XL 340 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
TomTom XL 340 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : TomTom Model : 1EM0.052.01

Overall Rating :
From : 37 Reviews
Color : black

Technical
  • Complete widescreen navigation with the most accurate maps in a compact, portable GPS device with a 4.3-inch WQVGA touchscreen
  • Spoken turn-by-turn instructions and 3D graphics will guide you to any address in the United States, Canada, and Mexico--including more than 7 million preloaded points of interest
  • IQ Routes Technology gives you the fastest route every time by using actual average speeds of travel on your route to calculate your trip rather than only posted speed limits, so you'll always travel the smartest route
  • Advanced Lane Guidance uses photorealistic images to bring even more clarity to complex multi-lane exits so you can be more confident on the road
  • With TomTom Map Share technology, you can instantly modify street names, street direction, POIs, road speeds, and turn restrictions on your own device

Description

The TomTom XL 340 is a comprehensive navigation in widescreen. Turn right and go outside the box. Spoken turn-by-turn instructions to guide you to any address in the United States, Canada and Mexico - over 7 million points of interest preloaded.  [...]
TomTom XL 340 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

J. Ben
very easy to install, but the map is not updated. you must pay extra 20bucks. Then be downloaded via the internet, but only need a couple of minutes to go, but for the money I paid, it's great for the value.
......................................................

J. Besselsen
I love my TomTom! It was by far the best thing that I have ever bought
......................................................

Robert D. Elliott ( Paradise, Palm Beach County, Florida )
Having never used any type of GPS, I knew nothing. The TomTom I have purchased is an idiot-proof basic piece of electronics. I am so totally satisfied with this, and I would recommend this to anyone who is not an electronics guru, who needs to have ease of installation, launch and operation. Very wise decision on my part!
......................................................

L. Bush ( Amelia, OH )
I was very happy with this device. And "more than exceeded my expectations and was remarkably accurate. I especially like the opportunity to travel planning on the computer (with TomTom software) and then downloaded to the device. The battery lasts longer than two hours and works well for day trips more.
......................................................

R. Case ( Dandridge, TN, US )
I needed a GPS for a good price and that's all. He does everything I need to go anywhere and I like that if I speak a different turn to tell me how to get back on track without doubling back. Very good for the price.
......................................................



Feature Video



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You