Garmin nüvi 255 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator Review

Garmin nüvi 255 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Garmin nüvi 255 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : Garmin Model : Nuvi 255

Overall Rating :
From : 136 Reviews
Color :

Technical
  • 3.5-inch Touch Screen Navigation with Turn by Turn spoken Directions
  • Pre-loaded Maps for all North America, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico with 6.5 million searchable points of interest
  • FM Traffic or MSN Direct Traffic/Content compatible (with optional GDB 55 receiver)
  • Easy to Use Interface; slim, pocket-sized form factor; 4-hour rechargeable battery; Video Power cable included;
  • Automatically Adjusts Your Time Zone While Navigating

Description

For peace of mind on the road, nüvi 255 leads the standings with voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions that speak street names and optional MSN Direct ® to get there on time and stay informed. It is equipped with millions of destinations and maps for North America. Like the rest of the nüvi 2x5 series compact, this portable navigator is priced right and ultra-easy to use.  [...]


Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

Spud ( Boston, MA USA )
This is a great little gps! I recently moved to the Boston area and I can say without the GPS, I'd probably still roam the city lost in the maze of 6-way intersections! I noticed that I tend to take the shortest route, which for the most part, would work well for me, but I need to travel local roads, which have more than me, instead of Show me the interstate highways, which is more round, but definitely faster to take local roads.

I wish there was a way to googlemaps if the device offers some suggestions of itineraries to choose from. Otherwise, it is very comfortable and absolutely a lifesaver for those days when I just get all lost! Probably the best purchase I made all year!
......................................................

R. Kieser
After doing some research of GPS in the range 90-110 dollars, I decided to buy the Nuvi 255, because he had the best features for the price. This is my first GPS and how the features of the text, which is good when you're in a strange area and want to keep their eyes on the road. This is the main reason I bought the Nuvi 255 over 205. I believe that the size of 3.5-inch screen is perfect, and I had problems to see / read the screen while driving. Overall, I think it's a great entry level GPS for the dollar.
......................................................

Scott Cunningham
I am very happy with the overall product, especially for the price. Only meat I have is true that the GPS route me in unexpected ways - even off the track. The only thing I do not understand is that I desperately want to avoid the left turn. I tried changing the browser settings, but there is no setting to disable this particular configuration. He has broken the GPS, but it means that sometimes go out of my way.
......................................................

Hope Dispigno ( NY )
This purchase was easy and without problems. I want to use this new supplier, the product I purchased arrived on time in great condition.
......................................................

penguinfan ( ct usa )
This is my 2nd Garmin and I like it so much I bought it because my girlfriend uses my old all the time and we had to keep Tranfering one vehicle to another, Garmin 255, which points the way to turn on
......................................................



Feature Video



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You