Garmin nüvi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator Review

Garmin nüvi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
Garmin nüvi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : Garmin Model : Nuvi 260w

Overall Rating :
From : 540 Reviews
Color :

Technical
  • GPS system preloaded with City Navigator North America NT
  • 4.3-inch touchscreen display with 2D/3D mapping perspective
  • Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance and text to speech
  • Rechargeable lithium-ion battery makes it convenient for navigation by car or foot
  • Includes JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, calculator and more

Description

Garmin nüvi 260W combines the point thinprofile and attractive prices of other nüvi 200 series GPS with directions by street names and a real big screen that lets you see more of their surroundings while driving. Garmin on the device line is that "the nüvi 260W gives consumers the most sought-after navigation features, which eliminates most of the premium add-ons. The result is a PND that simply gets you from point A to point B - so reliably, efficiently and with style. "As with all Nuvis, you get Garmin reliability, the fast satellite lock of a high-sensitivity integrated receiver, slim, pocket-sized with a navigation screen bright, detailed NAVTEQ maps that allows you to search names for more than 6 million points of interest such as shops, restaurants or hospitals, and a simple and intuitive interface.  [...]


Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

M. Corona ( Minnesota )
My first GPS and it seems easy to use and is clearly on track for me, where do I go
......................................................

Patty K. Jablonowski
I bought this book last Christmas for my daughters, and she loves him. I used a couple of times and found it to be accurate and extremely easy to follow. Then I bought two last month, one for me and another girl. We are both very satisfied. The unit is the right format - portable, but with a screen big enough. The connection is very fast. The instructions are understandable and timely information to allow the lane change without a hitch. I feel safe on the road knowing that you can count on this Garmin for me, where I go.
......................................................

G. Bradshaw ( Salt Lake city, UT )
I love my Garmin! It is very user friendly. I love that it recalculates when I turn at other than the appointed road. I love that I can add points of interst along the way, and that it will find food and gas! What a delight!
......................................................

Mary in Michigan
Purchased for my 16 years (new drivers). The system was operational in minutes and take it everywhere so confident with it and found it very reliable.
......................................................

Terry R. Wells
If you have a gift for my daughter, I used some last month and was satisfied with the use of features that far. price was right and delivery was fast.
......................................................



Feature Video




Q: Does the Garmin nüvi 260w GPS automatically fix your route if you miss a turn?
A: Yes. I have a nüvi 200 and it has been so helpful. I changed the annoying American voice to the British one. Don't go with Tom Tom. Also, if you end up getting a Garmin and it's not loaded with the 2009 NT map, then register it on garmin.com and you can get the update for free. You may have to plug it in to your computer and delete useless language and text files to free up the space.


Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You