Magellan RoadMate 1400 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator Review

Magellan RoadMate 1400 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Magellan RoadMate 1400 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : Magellan Model : Magellan RoadMate 1400

Overall Rating :
From : 41 Reviews
Color : Black

Technical
  • Magellan RoadMate 1400 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
  • Pre-loaded with maps of Continental U.S., Hawaii and Puerto Rico
  • SmartDetour automatically prompts you to route around sudden slow freeway traffic.
  • Rechargeable battery lets you Navigate for up to 3 hours when power is unavailable.
  • 1.3 million pre-programmed POIs make it easy to find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, coffee and more.

Description

The Magellan RoadMate 1400 offers budget-conscious consumers basic, fully functional auto navigation at a low price point. Its stylish, wide-screen design includes an intuitive, new user interface that guides drivers to their destination via voice and on-screen prompts.  [...]
Magellan RoadMate 1400 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

Luke Yu
Now is the time right. Loading time very easy to use and fast. Fast Reroute
......................................................

S. Jean ( Bisbee, AZ USA )
I just printed manual, and have much to learn. Once I put my travels and addresses, etc., I'm up. Mount good for me to see when I'm driving.
......................................................

Lillie M. Yancey ( Broadview,IL )
I bought this to use my trip to Texas. After programming for my destination, It Took everywhere I go, without error. I really like and I bought one for my niece for Christmas.
......................................................

Joseph Masching ( Portland, OR USA )
I received the Magellan 1400 to work well and had no problem with the acquisition of satellites. However, I found judged largely untapped due to out of date map of the United States and there's no way I understand the upgrade. Furthermore, the unit has no voice street names, a key feature, which concerns me. This is a OK unit that I guess for basic navigation, but with features for the discerning user.
......................................................

D. R. Mayes
I recently had my 4040 stolen GPS in my car. I was very pleased with it performance, but I  don't need the Bluetooth function. I decided to downgrade and I'm very happy with the Roadmate 1400.
......................................................



Feature Video
  • No Video

Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You