TomTom XXL 540S 5-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator [Review]

TomTom  XXL 540S 5-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
TomTom XXL 540S 5-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : TomTom
Model : 1EP0.052.01
Overall Rating :
From : 19 Reviews
Color : black

TomTom XL 540 • S is complete with widescreen navigation device XXL. Turn right out of the box. Spoken turn-by-turn instructions including street names guide you to any address in the United States, Canada and Mexico - including more than 7 million points of interest pre-loaded.  [...]

Technical
  • TomTom GPS navigation with a five-inch, full-color, TFT LCD widescreen touch display
  • Preloaded maps of U.S., Canada & Mexico with TomTom Map Share, Advanced Lane Guidance and 7 Million POIs
  • IQ Routes Technology gives you the fastest route every time by using actual average speeds of travel on your route to calculate your trip
  • With TomTom Map Share technology, you can instantly modify street names, street direction, POIs, road speeds, and turn restrictions on your own device
  • Award-winning Fold and Go EasyPort mount, folds flat against the device, making it easy for users to transport
TomTom  XXL 540S 5-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

Super Shopper ( San Diego, Ca )
I bought this as a gift for my friend. I surf on my dashboard (Lexus). I think the Tom Tom is better in some cases. I do not change course soon as my navigation system, but eventually find out if you chose a different path. Has options in order. I do not take about 1 minute to plan a route (not different from my shipping). The feature that I appreciate most is the maps Upgate. No download available for the Tom Lexus costs $ 350 for each update. The comparison with the Garmin is about $ 50 per year. The screen is a good size. E 'heavy compared to other models. All in all I think it was a good buy. On thing to keep in mind, it may be cheaper elsewhere.
......................................................

Mark A. Daniel
I had an eye surgery, but still able to drive. This blocks the GPS signal simple, great sound quality and beautiful colors with many, many options. I did not need anything fancy, but something simple. That's it!
......................................................

M.J.S. ( California )
I waited for more screen size .... This Tom Tom XL 540 S is very easy to exchange on your computer with the current map down load free for 30 days, the home page of the Tom Tom is very funny - GPS is very hard and made it easy for directions input and used as guidance track is great. The only problem was the title that came with the XL 540S I have trouble keeping the part that fits on the back of the speaker to stay put, Tom TS was very friendly and helpful, and people talking.
......................................................

Linda K ( Texas )
I really like the announcement of street names in this updated model. Makes it easier to concentrate in busy corridors and exits. I also like the chance to have a warning for the areas of school. Above all, I like to be able to see the Big 5 "screen! Updated ION 125 was well worth the price.
......................................................

Traveling Man ( ASHLAND, KY, US )
TomTom XXL540S 5 inches ensures a clear sound and a bright screen, color attractive. Rides and removes easily. Can not find one near WalMart, Aldis, or Lowes, but could not the navigator of my Prius! I would like the options of driving path easier, but it serves well the purpose for which it was purchased - that is to provide my 2002 Mountaineer with the resources that are used in my Toyota Prius.
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You