TomTom ONE 3rd Edition 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator [Review]

TomTom ONE 3rd Edition 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator
Brand : TomTom
Model : One 3rd Edition
Overall Rating :
From : 728 Reviews
Color : Silver

Find your way with ease. TomTom ONE distinctive design puts a touchscreen the size and power of GPS in a slim, lightweight device. Turn right out of the box. Crystal clear display, 3D graphics and turn-by-turn voice instructions help you find your way to any address in the United States and Canada all with just a few taps on the screen. TomTom has the most accurate maps and with TomTom Map Share technology you can instantly modify street names, street direction and POIs on your device. Security features and now there are added so you can easily access local emergency providers. No activation, no monthly fee, it's so easy. TomTom ONE is the world's number one selling portable navigation devices.  [...]

Technical
  • The world’s #1 selling GPS; preloaded with maps of the United States and Canada
  • Millions of points of interest; TomTom MapShare instant map updates
  • Pocket-sized design; 3.5-inch touchscreen with 2D and 3D views
  • Turn-by-turn spoken directions
  • “Help Me” emergency menu; real-time traffic capability
TomTom ONE 3rd Edition 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

Kenney ( Memphis, TN )
Since I purchased this product, do not worry if you lose or get to my destination on time.
......................................................

b-dog ( new york )
I have had for about 2 years. After almost a year the battery life was horrible. When I turn the unit off the charger, the battery lasts literally only 5 minutes at most. I tried to contact the company about getting it replaced and was told that the battery can not be replaced - but it also says on its website that the expected life of the battery is 1 year ... does not make much sense to me. Often the instructions are not accurate (I want to drive on a road that does not exist, do not know that the streets are one way or not) and I have my unit updated periodically to keep pace with the changes .. . no difference.

Often, it takes about 5 minutes to receive satellite signals - no matter where I am. I bought a Nuvi for the car to my wife - what a difference. It 'a lot better. If I am able to successfully replace the battery in this unit for myself, I will be buying a Garmin.
......................................................

D. Barahona
We have a couple of these 330 and TomTom GPS and Garmin. We only use the device. The voice is much nicer to hear that Garmin and the senses are much more direct. Interestingly, in long distance, both routes of TomTom slightly different from each other. We brought in about 6 months away from each other and although we both regularly update, it still happens.

Garmin will not affect your TomTom in a sensitive manner and that, in seeking work. Garmin can surely find the most compared to TomTom, not just mom and pop shops, but large retailers such as Home Depot, Lowe's, Wal-Mart, etc. Overall we were very pleased with both and one will die, we TomTom Shop again.
......................................................

SS
I bought this to blow up a gift card to a store crappy. They were on sale for $ 99 and its the only thing I found which has aroused my interest. Then I expected to be cheap, slow and inadequate. I opened it and found the opposite. Got a GPS in 2 minutes and I could browse and navigate through the device as well. So, for a couple of days I thought it was an impressive business. But then I noticed that some streets were missing, which was to be added to any map more than 2 years. I thought no big deal I just need to connect it to your computer and let him get some updates. I called and install the software and software updates is a bit '. Then a message appeared and said that "the maps are obsolete! Download new updated maps of your area for just $ 79.99." Most other brands offer free upgrade for the first time and after that it is a one time fee for the duration of the unit. Now with my TomTom so that I can almost get there. So if your one of those people who does not mind pulling the credit card for the rate from time to time as stupid as that, then it is a great unit.
......................................................

Thomas T. Abbott ( Altoona, IA USA )
I've had other brands of GPS receivers and hear the Tom Tom is much more accurate and easier to use than other brands I've ever had. I am very pleased with this Tom Tom.
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You