TomTom ONE XL-S 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Text-to-Speech (Factory Refurbished) [Review]

TomTom ONE XL-S 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Text-to-Speech (Factory Refurbished)
Brand : TomTom
Model : Refurb One XL TTS
Overall Rating :
From : 200 Reviews
Color :

Broaden your horizons with the new TomTom ONE XL. The design combines a touch screen extra-4, 3 wide and the power of GPS in a slim, lightweight device. Easily taken from car to car. Turn and go right out of the box. A few taps on the screen and the ONE XL does the rest. Crystal clear display, 3D view and spoken turn-by-turn help you find your way, worry. Pre-loaded maps of the United States and Canada, and millions of points of interest enhance your travel experience. With the ONE XL you can access smart extras like real-time traffic, weather and a 5 download celebrity voices. No activation, no monthly fee, its so easy. Easy to use: Turn right at the box Sleek all-in-one compact extra-wide 4.3 touch-screen easily taken from car to car Turn-by-turn voice instructions Crystal Clear View 3D-n. activation. No monthly fees Smart navigation preloaded maps of USA and Canada millions of access points of interest in the real-time traffic, weather, downloads and voice over TomTom HOME [...]

Technical
  • 4.3 inch TFT LCD GPS Navigation Systems
  • Preloaded Maps of US/CANADA/Spoken Directions ans Streets Names
  • Touchscreen 480 x 272 /Help me Emergency Menu
  • Memory 64 MB RAM/1 GB Internal Flash
  • High Sensitivity SIRF Star III GPS Receiver
TomTom ONE XL-S 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Text-to-Speech (Factory Refurbished)

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

M. Lane ( Atlanta )
I really like my GPS. It's very nice. He worked for a long time. I bought it new and the price was great. My only complaint is that the pronunciation of the street are not very good.
......................................................

David P. Correa ( Brazil )
TomTom has a horrible customer support abroad. If you need, you can forget ...
......................................................

Ryan Marrs ( Detroit, MI )
I always wanted a portable GPS, and when the price drops on the XL-S, I jumped on it. Currently resides in the car my wife and she uses it constantly. Has a good battery life when not connected, and makes it extremely easy finding sites. It is renewed, but I can not say. E 'entered a new window with the cables wrapped and even a screensaver. I am very satisfied with this product that I intend to buy a second for me.
......................................................

Reubenf Powell, III ( Granbury, Texas )
Difficult to understand the instructions. I wish I had never bought. Never used successfully.
......................................................

Douglas C. Cleavenger
I bought this GPS to replace from my stolen car. I really like the devices of TOM TOM. But the factory "or" the units are equipped with a series of maps obsolete, and when they buy the updated maps cost more than a new unit of retail brand with full warranty. Not only was the upgrade once with disabilities, but my previous units "upgrade license" could not be transferred to my new unit. Make no mistake, going to buy the full product to retail. This is not a "business".
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You