Garmin nüvi 250 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Silver) [Review]

Garmin nüvi 250 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Silver)
Brand : Garmin
Model : 010-00621-00
Overall Rating :
From : 200 Reviews
Color : Silver

Simple navigation at an affordable price - that's nüvi 250. This entry-level Personal Travel Assistant comes with preloaded maps for North America, including the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. For added flexibility, choose nüvi 270 with preloaded maps for both continents or save more with nüvi 200 which offers less map coverage at a lower price. Like all members of the nüvi 200 series, the 250 features an easy-to-use colorful touchscreen and ultra-slim design - perfect for everyday navigation. [...]

Technical
  • Psmap 530; Without Dual Beam Transducerr
  • Sleek, Pocketable Form Factor
  • Thinner Than Current Nuvi?
  • No Flip-Up Antenna
  • Full Us & Canada Coverage
Garmin nüvi 250 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Silver)

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

mkosa ( seattle, wa United States )
I ordered my Garmin at a price very good and I'm not disappointed. Even if the screen is small, it performs admirably. The delivery was very efficient and by the date promised. If I had known that the product is reliable, I ordered one with a double screen.Garmin nüvi 350 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
......................................................

Matthew Demson
Easy to use and take the right path. Love functionality and ease. I wish you the latest traffic information, but received a gift and love is in any case. Definitely a good buy for those who want a good GPS and easy to use.
......................................................

curlysgirl ( MA )
Plug it in and go... how easy is that? This is the third one I've purchased. I like mine so much I bought two more for gifts.
......................................................

Truthteller ( USA )
The agenda seems to have arrived in good condition, but after 2 weeks, the Garmin does not stay, and do not hold a charge. I tried to contact the seller, not a number, called Amazon, and how they have listed is a fax number. The Garmin is useless in this condition. It was great Po 'worked 2 weeks and no more! The seller must provide a correct phone number to contact in cases like this. I request a refund.
......................................................

Elaine ( Mannheim )
I bought these vessels for a trip to Chicago for use in a rental car in an area I was completely unknown. I could use it immediately without fumbling with instructions. I also use a little 'function then, and I found that fantasy (to find a gas station, Dairy Queen, Jack, etc.). Only once did I drive to a store that had, meanwhile, seems to stop working. The instructions are clear and perfectly adequate. I mounted the windscreen to be attached to the radio display, which has worked well (I read the windshield not allowed in Illinois). In fact, I find the height, better still on the windshield. Returned to the station right rental car at the airport. Recommended if you are looking for a cheap, no frills machine, but effective!
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You