Sony NVU94T 4.8-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic and Text-to-Speech [Review]

Sony NVU94T 4.8-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic and Text-to-Speech
Sony NVU94T 4.8-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic and Text-to-Speech
Brand : Sony
Model : NVU94T
Overall Rating :
From : 55 Reviews
Color : GunMetallic

Sony nav-u portable satellite navigation system is the most basic of digital maps, which is the system that you get if you need to go quickly and efficiently with intuitive features that help you on your way. The navigation system features more Sony Photo Viewerand multi-media playback capabilities of a unit already packaged and useful.  [...]

Technical
  • 4.8-Inch Anti-glare/Anti-fingerprint touchscreen Display
  • Pre-installed Maps of the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico
  • Supports Memory Stick Duo Media
  • Car cradle with Traffic information RDS-TMC3 capability
  • Bluetooth hands-free calling with built-in microphone
Sony NVU94T 4.8-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic and Text-to-Speech

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

black hawk ( CA, USA )
It is really good and better than other GPSS easy to use that you can not lose your senses with it and Look Sharp.
......................................................

Santu ( houston )
I own NVU73T that is similar to this model, except the blue tooth. I bought it for $ 85, when he was in liquidation. Gps other companies do not know, but I absolutely love this Sony GPS. In particular I love this features:

1. Dual screen mode at the intersections. It clearly shows how many feets you are away from the turn. I bet that you will never miss any turn with this gps.
2. Lane assist on the freeways. It clearly shows the number of lanes that go in different directions with big
arrows.
3. Block route option. Recently on my long trip, I ended up on a road that was closed. I blocked that road and gps calculated the new route.
4. you can surf the map like google map with touch screen to see what is around.
5. It learns your proffered route.
6. It shows points of interest with big icons
......................................................

Puneet Masaun
Stick with Garmin - just bought this for the big screen, but that's where it ends. Awful. Stay away.
......................................................

Eliud Ortiz ( Falling Waters,WV USA )
I work abroad, when I got home my wife and I were planning on taking a trip the next morning at my grandparents 86th anniversary. This morning right after I loaded the car and ran into my office to get the NAV was still in the box. My wife is extremely impatence so again for the moment I entered the car I had to be ready to roll, which was less than ten minutes. I got the NAV for my car turned in, and loaded three addresses in less than ten minutes was ready. We started off the highway and easily done at all three locations. My wife and I was very grateful.
It is extremely accurate, wide screen is extremely easy to read, the touch screen makes it easy for everybody to use. I gave one to my wife loves it and I bought one for my truck. I highly recommend this product.
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You