Garmin nüvi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished) [Review]

Garmin nüvi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished)
Garmin nüvi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished)
Brand : Garmin
Model : NUVI 260W
Overall Rating :
From : 96 Reviews
Color :

Go wide with the ultra-cool nuvi 260W that speaks street names. This widescreen navigator is attractively-priced and the easy to use. Like the rest of the paragraph? VI-200 series, there are only a few taps on the screen away anywhere.nuvi 260 is ready to go right out of the box with preloaded City Navigator NT street maps, including points of interest (POIs) database with hotels, restaurants, fuel, ATMs and more. It also announces the name of exits and streets so you never have to look away from the road. Simply touch the color screen to enter a destination, en? Takes you there with 2D or 3D maps and turn-by-turn voice prompts.   [...]

Technical
  • GPS System Preloaded with City Navigator North America NT
  • 4.3 in Diagonal Touchscreen Display with 2D/3D Mapping Perspective
  • Turn by Turn Directions with Voice Guidance/Text to Speech Feature
  • Trip Computer Records Mileage/Max SpeedTotal Time and More
  • Features Picture Viewer/World Clock/Currency Measurement Converters/Calculator
Garmin nüvi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished)

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

C. Wolf ( Pewaukee, WI )
I bought this for my mother to use in the city. Although renovated, it was packed and looked new. It 'was easy to configure and use right out of the box. My mother is very happy.
......................................................

B. Prater ( Dayton, OH USA )
A very good GPS for my purposes. This unit has all the features that originally wanted a GPS, and I have to discover all the new places to eat and look around my new apartment. The only feature not available "trafficking" of detection. I think this feature would be nice to have, but not a big problem, because I only have to drive about 10 minutes of work, not highway driving. Expenses quickly and safely load and well.
......................................................

Susie Shopper ( Houston, TX )
I bought this for my son who is in college. Although I am not a user Garmin me, hehas had some problems with getting to your destination. I do not know if it is an operator error or if the Garmin itself has some problems. It seems that dance around in their own way and sometimes will take you to an alternate destination. I bought a new one for my husband for Christmas, so we'll see what the real problem is!
......................................................

P. DEVLIN ( LANGHORNE, PA, US )
'Tis a time, something much better than me, which I did ... "I told all my recycled old paper maps ... No more frantic attempt to find out where you are, how you're approaching a point on the interstate, etc. No more arguments about who has the map upside down , ETC. In most cases, be LOST EVER! And to be able to immediately identify their fate and location of all the important points, ie. fuel, bedrooms, dining, attractions , et al is just a remarkable ability to possess.
And be able to know that they are constantly guided by the probe to the desired destination is so damn stressful, it is almost too good to be true. And 'the material of Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, etc. (there I go, I gave my age ...) that, as a child could only dream of. But here it is, live and in person for daily use to aid in Rambling On on Mother Earth. Have and use one in this day and age is to ignore one of the most important inventions century COMMUNICATION. Or as a famous explorer, once said: "Where the hell are they?" never be decided by panic during your way through heavy traffic in an unfamiliar place is just amazing ... semperfi
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You