Garmin Portable Friction Mount [Review]

Garmin Portable Friction Mount [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]
Brand : Garmin
Model : 010-10908-00
Overall Rating :
From : 2,706 Reviews
Color :

Garmin and Amazon.com have teamed up to offer this item in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging, a recyclable, easy-to-open alternative to traditional packaging. Products in Frustration-Free Packaging are exactly the same--we've just streamlined the packaging. A Frustration-Free Package comes without wire ties, hard plastic "clamshell" casings, and plastic bindings. It's designed to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife and will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging. This item ships in its own box, without the need for an additional shipping box. Learn more about Frustration-Free Packaging. Keep your nüvi in place with this portable friction mount. It'll keep everything in plain sight when you need it and out of the way when you don't.  [...]

Technical
  • Ships in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
  • Four-arm shape conforms to your dashboard
  • Attachment arm connects directly to your GPS
  • Compatible with nüvi series GPS navigators and StreetPilot C5XX series
  • One-year limited warranty
Garmin Portable Friction Mount [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

The Tech Guy ( Rochester Hills, MI )
This work, as advertised and also for the two models I tested the Garmin. The easily adjustable up and down and sideways. It 'also easy to install and sits comfortably and securely on top of the dashboard inside the vehicle. The only minor thing to note is that the dashboard of the machine can vibrate in different ways the windshield is not like going over rough surfaces. This difference in motion if there can be something that you look into your Garmin. But this is not a product defect, it's just something to be aware of how you mounted device to another component on your vehicle (dashboard against the windscreen). But really no big deal, just a little less.
......................................................

jwm2mwinny
this is a great GPS mound. Do not move at all on the dashboard and holds the GPS very robust.
......................................................

Don Or Barbara Jackson ( Shelbyville, Texas United States )
I just received my Garmin and get together for a week, but I like it. I am only 5 feet tall and have a touch of very deep and it was difficult for me to get the GPS to make changes, when I borrowed my son and used the Garmin windshield. This prompted me to buy this mountain with my Garmin. I can place it where ever needed for it to be convenient for me to reach and when I leave the vehicle I can place the mount under the seat and take the gps with me in the case that I also purchased.
......................................................

Robert L. Holden
Good Friction Monte Grande. We have three Garmin GPS and use all the support. Windshield GPS continues to fall.
......................................................

J. Staniswalis
I take corners faster than average in my sports car and this sucker stays put!
......................................................



Accessories
  • No accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You