Garmin nüvi 785/785T 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Bluetooth and Maps of U.S, Canada & Puerto Rico [Review]

Garmin nüvi 785/785T 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Bluetooth and Maps of U.S, Canada & Puerto Rico
Brand : Garmin
Model : NUVI 785T
Overall Rating :
From : 39 Reviews
Color :

Management plans? Many people lose their sense of direction. Getting from point A to point B can be so difficult, causing stress that you want to leave the section A, the Garmin Nuvi 785T transports you from one point to another, and helps you to enjoy anywhere. And you'll never be lost. The nuvi 785T offers full coverage mapping for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The preloaded map data of nearly six million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and attractions. Map data is provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium quality mapping. It features 3D buildings, Lane Assist and traffic alerts from NAVTEQ life. Use the Garmin premium traffic service without subscription fees. 3D navigation with Lane Assist offers drivers a clear picture of what lies ahead on their path, including details of the sign and arrows indicating the proper lane for navigation.  [...]

Technical
  • Bright, 4.3-inch diagonal color WQVGA TFT touchscreen with 480 x 272 pixels and white backlight
  • Preloaded with City Navigator North America NT
  • Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling
  • High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
  • NOTE: Model number on the box is 785T because the traffic receiver is included; however, the model number on the device itself is 785 as the "T" in 785T refers to the additional component
Garmin nüvi 785/785T 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Bluetooth and Maps of U.S, Canada & Puerto Rico

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

Lawrence N. Wadsworth ( Cantonment,FL )
This is my second Garmin GPS. And always my first job and the StreetPilot 2820. I bought it because it is portable. Great job and I would recommend to all those who want a GPS product better.
......................................................

Garmin User ( Alaska )
One unit of Garmin satisfy you. I used since the GPS100, when there were only three or four satellites! MSN, however, is another matter. Service work, but their customer service is like a brick wall. Hello wall!

I paid my membership for life, who has ceased to function again. The last time they denied that divers had found out later that I did, and then they told me that this would solve my case, give me another year of service, but it is certainly not a refund, although this is not worked for months late and seems to be still alive. (Characterized as a lump sum, initially with the promise that the service will be available at least until a later date, I forget.) Was not satisfactory for me, but what are you doing? I will never use another product that connects directly to MSN. Sorry Garmin. I will probably not use the new service by Garmin is because it is too expensive for anyone but a delivery company, traveling sales person or other commercial purposes.
......................................................

Jerzy Szyr
This GPS (780/785t) is around great gps. Everything works great, exactly what I expacted by Garmin. I am extremely happy with this car, and I strongly recommend to all. There will certainly be happy.
......................................................

M. Capps
Love this GPS! MSN Direct is impressive. Gas Prices Love and echo route characteristics.
......................................................

Rachid Semlali ( E.Elmhurst, NY, US )
I wanted to update my Garmin nuvi350, so I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by nuvi775T. It 'full of useful features and smart. Extremely powerful satellite signals to catch and hold, and without the inconvenience antenna.Only embarrassing for her, which I think is fairly minimal, and calibration. My Samsung has a higher precision, but hey, nothing is perfect, right.
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You