Mio C320 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator Review

Mio C320 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Mio C320 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : Mio
Model : C320
Overall Rating :
From : 39 Reviews
Color :

Mio C320 Technical Detail
  • GPS and Built in MP3 Music Player.
  • 4.3" TFT Widescreen Display with touchscreen
  • Unique Splitscreen Interface
  • SD/MMC Expansion Slot
  • Preloaded U.S. Maps
Mio C320 Description

Travel in style with the Mio DigiWalker™ C320. Great for business travel or your next family vacation, the Mio DigiWalker™ C320 is the perfect travel companion. A stylish, portable device combining GPS based personal navigation with a full featured MP3 audio player, the C320 makes it easy to get where you’re going and makes sure you’re looking good along the way. The most striking feature of the C320 is the widescreen display with its unique splitscreen interface. Designed to deliver every bit of information you need as you travel, you can easily keep an eye on upcoming turns, selected Point of Interest categories, or detailed trip information as you travel. Navigation has never looked this good. To make sure that you’re up and running right away, the C320 comes preloaded with maps of the entire U.S. as well as over 1.7 million Point of Interest locations.   [...]
Mio C320 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Mio C320 Reviews (All-Reviews)

Jixiang Liu ( CA )
I bought it 1 year ago. After got it, I hacked it and install other GPS softwares.(The factory gps software is good but a little out of date.) Total I installed IGO, Garmin and tomtom. I only keep igo and garmin. I use igo almost everyday. Like this very much.
......................................................

NosikovskyYuri ( Israel )
The GPS navigator is very reliable and easy for use.
I've bought the same model also to my parents.
Except the GPS ability, the device is also a nice PNA and allows easily to install other windows-based applications and games.
The lifetime of the battery is a little bit short, but most of the time it is plugged into car power adaptor.
Maps update process is fast and easy.
The device supply was fast and accurate (according to supplier commitment)
......................................................

S. Casni
The product is my first GPS, so I am a bit biased. However, I have to mention couple things that are good and several that are bad. First of all, it is a nice unit, attaches well in the car, and one should not have much problem running it. However, the one I bought did not do what it was supposed to do. It would not power up. I had to be creative and give it jump start otherwise it would finished as a refurb. I had no time to hassle with postal and stuff so I did the tech job myself. When it finally made to be used in the car, it would make me crazy: it woudl announce the important changes to late. So I would miss the ramp and then had to listen about "route recalculation". Or it would simply ignore important details at the complicated junctions so it would skip the fact I had to reach another lane and make turn... The "route recalculation" is also poorly written algorithm as it would always take me some weird routes, even when it was attempted to be tweaked in the route options. Then also it would miss on the house numbers and I would end up at the wrong side of the street. All in all, I am happy to have some help in the car, but it is unreliable and I can use it mostly to locate current position on the map. When it comes to managing direction (that is what GPS are suppose to do) this unit is a poor choice. I am considering selling this one and buying another brand.
......................................................

Arie Mazor ( California, USA )
Mio 320 is a basic no-nonsense, inexpensive navigator. It does its job. The only missing feature is Text To speech, so it does not call out street names. It runs Microsoft mobile, so you can play with it.
......................................................



Mio C320 Accessories

Mio C320 Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You