Garmin nüvi 255W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Accessory Bundle Review

Garmin nüvi 255W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Accessory Bundle
Garmin nüvi 255W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Accessory Bundle
Brand : Garmin
Model : NUVI255WBUNDLE
Overall Rating :
From : 9 Reviews
Color : Black/Gray

Garmin nüvi 255W Technical Detail
  • Bundle includes GPS, USB cable, friction mount, suction cup mount, 2 vehicle power cables, and carrying case
  • Preloaded basemaps of the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada
  • 4.3 inch color touch-screen display
  • Secure Digital media card slot
  • Text-to-speech technology
Garmin nüvi 255W Description

Everything you need to hit the road is included in the Garmin® nuvi® 225W bundle. The voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions keep you on the right path. A wide, touchscreen display is sun-light readable and easy to use, and the whole unit fits in the included carrying case.  [...]
Garmin nüvi 255W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Accessory Bundle

Garmin nüvi 255W Reviews (All-Reviews)

Donn O. Stiner ( Chicago, IL )
Recent convert to finding my way around town with a GPS. The Garmin 255W is a handy, portable GPS that works very well. Voice directions are very clear, and easy to follow. Adjusts well to alternate routes. I appreciated the many accessories that came with the 255W, especially the weighted pad that can sit in the seat next to you. Only thing missing was a owners manual that can be downloaded from the Garmin website. Some of us still prefer a booklet.
......................................................

Mary Ellen Blohowiak ( Texas, USA )
This is my third Garmin GPS. They only get better with each new version. I LOVE the 4.3 inch touch screen. The accessory bundle was a big plus. I keep one attachment set in each of my 2 cars. The friction pad works better than I ever imagined.
......................................................

John A. Applegit ( Taylors, SC )
I bought this for my retired parents just before they took a trip to Orlando. Everytime I spoke with them, they went on and on about how well it worked, and how easy it was to use in the heavy Orlando traffic. I guess thats as good a review as you can get. Great poduct!
......................................................

Donald L. Heili
Great to purchase unit and all accessories needed for two vehicles in one package. Although the unit that came in the package would not turn on, Garmin representative was very cordial and prompt to my needs. I sent just the unit itself to Garmin and told them I wanted a new unit not to repair the first one and send it back. She understood my concern that I paid for a new unit - not a rebuilt one. Within 4 days I had the replacement and it works very well.
......................................................

J. A. Dixon ( Savannah, GA )
Very easy to use. Various mounting options make it simple to move to different vehicles. Love the ease with which I can plan the route - essentially negotiating with the nuvi by entering intermediate "stops".
......................................................



Garmin nüvi 255W Accessories

Garmin nüvi 255W Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You