Garmin nüvi 260 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator [Review]

Garmin nüvi 260 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : Garmin
Model : Nuvi 260
Overall Rating :
From : 577 Reviews
Color :

Bring the ultra-cool N? VI 260 along for the ride and arrive on time and in style. Similar to NUVI 250, NUVi 260 is attractively priced and easy to use. Furthermore, this elegant Slim navigator is equipped with turn-by-turn voice directions that announce the name of the street while you surf, so you can keep your eyes on the road. N? 260 There are only a few strokes on the screen away from any place. [...]

Technical
  • High-Sensitivity GPS Receiver For Improved Performance & Reception
  • 3.5-Inch Color Display, 320 X 240 Pixels
  • Turn-By-Turn Directions With Spoken Street Names
  • Sleek, Ultra-Slim Design
  • Easy Touch-Screen Interface
Garmin nüvi 260 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

Joseph Philip Britt ( Philadelphia, PA, US )
Garmin Nuvi 260 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator works very well and very reliable. Service Retailtronics very well. Initially, an error in the package and I was a little 'too early to make a complaint. The replacement was sent and very happy with the service provided by GPS and Retailtronics.
......................................................

Candice Rue
This GPS is easy to use and small enough to fit. I keep with me in my car all the time, but still, it's quite easy to store in my car. It 'very easy to use and recommend it to everyone. Very easy to use!
......................................................

Ste Cork
I had the Nuvi 260 model about 1.5 years, maybe 2, really happy, and accurate maps in some areas of standing water, MN, but last month, typically Go to O'Hare Airport in Chicago, No problem, I took my passenger, then tried to change the unit for the trip back - dead. Even if the light had been in office for more light at the end and was not yet time, the unit is completely dead. He never worked again.
This is completely unacceptable in a GPS/satnav device since you could be out in the middle of nowhere and then be completely lost. Fortunately I could make my way back once I'd got on I94 due to reasonable signs, but if I was back in MN in the backroads - I'd have been completely stuffed. With no moving parts, and no accidents happening to it this should NEVER happen with solid-state electronics. I bought a Magellan Roadmate 1440 when I got back, and will never buy anything from Garmin again. Avoid.
......................................................

E. Gabel
Great Price for Garmin GPS .... I went around and research before buying and this was the best offer. Fast shipping made it even better! Thanks
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You