Magellan Maestro 4210 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator [Review]

Magellan Maestro 4210 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : Magellan
Model : Magellan Maestro 4210
Overall Rating :
From : 47 Reviews
Color :

Magellan Maestro 4210 offers the best navigation experience possible with a new intuitive user interface that guides drivers to their destination via voice and on screen. It also includes a new ultra-thin, an advanced, easy to use feature set, and more.  [...]

Technical
  • New 4.3" wide-screen, full-color, anti-glare touch display
  • 6 Million Searchable Points of Interest: Customers can easily search for restaurants, hotels, airports, gas stations, and more. Results include telephone numbers and addresses.
  • Newly designed, intuitive user interface makes the Maestro series the easiest to use
  • Look-Up Options: Customers can search for any destination by address, street intersection, and point of interest using fingertip touch interface.
  • NAVTEQ ON BOARD: Includes pre-loaded maps of the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Magellan Maestro 4210 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

Pradip D. Naik ( Queens, New York. )
I've used for over 17 months Magellan Maestro 4040, which was given to my sister to use. BCS Sudenly one day he stopped working was almost 4 years, so I decided to go for another Magellan product I love shopping online at www.amazon.com. I have had this product for the price I wanted and am very satisfied. The letters and signs are much more 4.3-inch widescreen Tom Tom and Garmin. You can see for yourself. Seeing is believing. The only problem was with UPS Ring My Bell is, although I was home. Pls tell UPS driver rang all the time when they deliver the consignment. Thks.Magellan Maestro 4210 4.3-inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator.
......................................................

Mr. Bao Zhu MD ( California )
Wow I bought this and at first was very good for navigation along the route faster. However, after less than a month, the product has begun to send the exhaust gas along the way that bores me. For example, to reach a road north-east of my house, told me to go in front of him like I wanted, and then U-Turn back. Idiot! I returned the product. Finally a Garmin 205W for sale and has been much better. Ease of use was good. I liked the features such as POI have been amazing. But this is not a product because Wondra sucks! Medium A STAR! : (I'm disappointed.
......................................................

N. SAMTEN ( San Francisco USA )
I have this gps after seeing 4 + stars, but I am very disappointed with this purchase. The map and the updated firmware is required and are not, without having to pay a bit '. "Pointer GPS seems to work well, but it's fun to go to recalculate your ad for all the time. And the last day of the firmware could solve the problem of card glitch, but it is expensive.
However, this drive is on my desk as an expensive paper weight. For me, I stay away from Magellan. I considered a star, because there is no option for zero stars.
......................................................

Alan B. Newman
No brainer. plug in , answer a few questions and go
Its that simple
......................................................

Beachbum ( Cape Cod MA )
My favorite place for the price of electronics is $ 99 and the GPS built into the bill. Bought two - one for my wife, one for my daughter, and love is. Super intuitive interface, you have just read the instructions. Extremely precise, 99% of the time. Do not miss the street names are spoken, the name of the street where we are and the road was necessary to have both on the screen. If you only need a GPS to get there, and avoid those "Honey, where are they? Phone calls, this unit is the ticket.
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You