Magellan Maestro 4000 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator [Review]

Magellan Maestro 4000 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
Brand : Magellan
Model : Maestro 4000
Overall Rating :
From : 117 Reviews
Color : black/silver

How would you like to save time and effort on the road? What if driving could be more enjoyable and less stressful? Magellan Maestro 4000 is easy! If you do not like reading directions, you'll love the navigation system Magellan Maestro vehicle! It 'easy to use and ready to guide you to any destination in the 48 contiguous United States. A thin screen of sophisticated design and attractive, intuitive touch graphics make driving a pleasure. Enter an address or select from 1.5 million points of interest pre-programmed with a few taps on the screen. See your position and route on the map in 2D or 3D and let a friendly voice master step-by-turn while enjoying drive.Plus, built-in AAA information Tourbook Travel Guide provides instant access to information services and evaluations by Diamond expert in the world of course. Quickly find AAA approved lodgings and restaurants, AAA Roadside Assistance details1, and discounts available through the AAA Show Your Card & Save program1.  [...]

Technical
  • Hear turn-by-turn directions as you enjoy your driving experience virtually to any destination in the continental U.S.
  • Built-in AAA travel information, including member roadside assistance details and more
  • 1.5 million Points of Interest (POIs), 2D and 3D views; customizable address book
  • 4.3-inch WQVGA full-color, anti-glare touch screen
  • Measures 5.0 x 3.75 x 0.88 inches (WxHxD) and weighs 8.5 ounces
Magellan Maestro 4000 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Customer's Rating & Reviews (All-Reviews)

Shan Lu ( WI )
We ask for Magellan Maestro 4000 GPS for our trip to Christmas. The delivery was fast. However, the unit "New" We ended up being a demo unit, which comes in demo mode (playing a commercial for the introduction of video), automatically, even while driving our travels Christmas almost ruined by she. To think that maybe we missed some important instructions, called Magellan CS and they confirmed that this is a demo unit of the store. Contacted Amazon and exchanged. The second unit is exactly the same problem. What a disappointment.
......................................................

Ron K. Smythe ( CA )
The device itself is ok, except the battery was completely dead on arrival. The real problem is that I have ordered a new unit, direct sales from Amazon and I was sent a unit restored, with the previous user's home address and destination address is still in memory of the GPS. I finally found the phone number for Amazon, which is not easy. They should have sent me a new disk, but I restored my drive. Instead, I have to return the unit I received a refund. The new units are no longer for sale, so I have to buy a refurbished or pay more. I said ok, so I have only the assertion of the difference of what I paid for a new one with the price you sell it for a renewal. Amazon said, "no." Part of my purchase price was a gift card, so I fear that things get even more stupid if I return. I am very disappointed with Amazon.
......................................................

M. Belas
Out of the map data - otherwise, a good product for the price and the purchase price.
......................................................

D. Mckinney
I bought one of these is the first time to the left of the screen and then when I finally got my GPS back two weeks later I had to send back because the door of the power cable to the GPS had fallen on the right when I was on, but where you can get your project will be togather a car five stars I would recommend the smaller version and its cheaper than I've had less problems with it in 3 years I had with the 4000 in 2 months.
......................................................

K. Lee
It is very limited and the map of POIs also appears to be outdated. I tried to find a Best Buy and Staples, but none was found within 50 miles. There is a Best Buy within 10 kilometers and one of the staples, not far away. The indications seem to be quite accurate, but I do not like the fact that she tells you to do the tour. Beeps or dings depending on configuration. The screen is of very limited information. Then back to the shop.
......................................................



Accessories

Related

0 comments:

 

Preview on Feedage: portable-gps-navigator-reviews Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You